Wednesday, December 15, 2010

How to order the anime pictures , or bookmarks ?

Ordering anime pictures and bookmarks are different from the other items . But , its still easy

All you need to do for the anime pictures is:
  • Send a message to serenitynatureblogshop@gmail.com
  • Include in the message what anime show do you want , and what characters . 
  • I will then send you the cost of the picture(s)
  • Please include that whether you want it with lamination ($1.20) ,or  no lamination($1.00). 
All you need to do for the bookmarks is:
  • Send a message to serenitynatureblogshop@gmail.com
  • Include in the message what type of picture do you want, (Eg. dogs) .
  • I will then send you the cost of the bookmark , which is $1.00.
  • Please note that , you can either message me what type of picture do you want, or you can choose the bookmarks that I have made and posted on my blogshop (http://serenity-nature-blogshop.blogspot.com) , if you are going to choose from the bookmarks, please look at the previous post that I have posted here . 

Thanks ! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment